Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I finally know what Mother's Day means to be a mother. The past two months have been such an amazing change in my life. Watching Blythe grow and learn new things every day is so fascinating and so fulfilling. I am grateful that Brian's hard work has allowed me to stay home with her and be able to absorb all of the little moments I can with her. I love seeing the tiny changes that happen every day. I can't wait until we can go out and do more together but I want to enjoy every moment that we have while she's this small since it will be gone in a flash!

Blythe got me a bouquet of beautiful tulips with a sweet card thanking me for all her "food" and the cool new things she looks at but doesn't use yet ;-) Tomorrow we are going shopping for a new charm for my bracelet to commemorate my first Mother's Day! And Brian woke up this morning and made me breakfast before he headed off to church to play in the band! All in all it was a good day!




We had a fun lunch with Meme and Poppi at The Cheesecake Factory. After a long nap to recover from all the excitement, we tried to go out and take a few mother's day pictures but Blythe was worn out and more fascinated by the wind in the trees than by the camera.


She's gotten so strong! She has started to pull up when she's sitting on my lap. The legs can only hold her for a few seconds but she loves doing it!




I love being a mommy! How can you deny this sweet face!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP