Friday, March 28, 2008

The Beach at Sunset




My mom and cousin, Jeyda, came in town this week to visit. They were a huge help with Blythe and gave me a wonderful break. My mom even took night shift for two nights and I got to sleep for two full nights! Jeyda is a pro with babies since she has four of her own so she helped out a lot and taught me a few things.

Since it's 30 degrees in Indiana where Jeyda lives, we went out to Clearwater beach at sunset and had a great fresh seafood dinner at Frenchy's. While we waited for a table we took a long walk on the beach. It was Blythe's first trip out to the beach but Brian said it would be mean to put her feet in the water. So we just took pictures with the sunset. She'll be a beach baby soon enough!


0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP